06 August 2012

Rules and Regulations.


Dear Reader,

Welcome to my project! An explication of my aims and my history can be found under the tabs, at the top of the page.

Before we embark any further, on this adventure, I would like to set some ground rules. They are as follows:
  1. Please feel free to comment! If you'd like to know something about me, ask. If you agree with a point, let me know. If you disagree with a position, go ahead and say so. If you find grammatical/conventional errors within a post, or if I fail to cite something, tell me. I hope that this will become a place where we can engage in dialogue, rather than a place where I stand on a soap box and blabber to the cosmos without receiving any feedback.
  2. Please see rule #1.
With Thanks,

Sefii

No comments:

Post a Comment